We have 6 dedicated pickleball courts with lights for play until 10pm. (2 courts were added in 2019!)
The courts are located at Central Park on Atlantic Blvd. There are public restrooms and a filtered water station available.
Players are welcome to come to scheduled group play for their appropriate skill level.
If you are not sure of your skill level, refer to the IFP Ratings Chart.
Group Play Schedule
Day Time Level of Play
Sunday 3 - 4pm "Introduction to Pickleball"/Beginner Play
Sunday 4 - 6pm Social Play with challenge court
Monday 8 -10am Women's Open Play (all levels)
Monday 4 - 6pm Advanced Play (3.5+) with challenge court
Tuesday 8 - 10am Intermediate/Advanced Play (3.0/3.5+) with challenge court
Tuesday 10 -12pm Social Play (Experienced Beginners, 2.5 & 3.0)
Wednesday 4 - 6pm Intermediate/Advanced Play (3.0/3.5+) with challenge court
Thursday 8 -10am Men's Open Play (all levels)
Friday 8-10am Intermediate/Advanced Play (3.0/3.5+) with challenge court
Friday 10 -12pm Social Play (Experienced Beginners, 2.5 & 3.0)
Saturday No Scheduled Group Play
Courtesy of Play
Respect other players.
Introduce yourself at the beginning of the game.
Stay positive and encouraging.
Be willing to play with all players of all levels.
Demonstrate sportsmanship always.
1. Players are encouraged to come to scheduled play for your skill and ability level. Experienced Beginners (can serve & keep score) are welcome at Social Play. Intermediate and Advanced Play is competitive and aggressive and will be overwhelming for beginner players.
2. Enter and exit the court using the correct gates. Gate on the east end for courts 5 & 6. Gate on the north side for courts 1 & 2. Gate on west side courts 3 & 4.
3. Avoid crossing courts when entering and exiting.
4. When your game ends – exit the court promptly.
5. When entering a gate to get to your court, do so promptly and remember to close the gate behind you.
6. Avoid chasing balls into other courts while other games are in play.
7. If you are playing and see a ball go onto your opponents' court, yell LET or BALL. Let’s be safe on the courts!
8. Pay attention when you are waiting for which players are up next. Notice where your paddle is in the queue and be ready to go when it is your turn.